Friday, July 22, 2011

I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO POST!

Oh yeah, now I remember. A big problem with us boomers is that we can't remember from moment to moment. I've been out of town for a week. My husband was gone for four days. We missed our friends, so today I called Amy to see if she and Tom wanted to meet at the Harbor Mexican Cafe for dinner. She said "sure, we'll meet you there at 6:30". Later I received a message from Amy saying that SHE'D FORGOTTEN that she'd made arrangements with her girlfriends for dinner tonight and she'd have to cancel our dinner. Even later, my husband (he who must remain anonymous), talked with Tom who was surprised we'd even thought about having dinner at the Harbor Mexican Cafe. He thought the Harbor Mexican Cafe had closed two weeks ago. Funny thing...it had...then it reopened...then it closed again...now it's open again for real! I had sent Tom emails providing him with updates during the crisis, but HE FORGOT. Anyway, my husband and I had dinner. I had meant to call the Tom and Darlene to see if they were available, but I FORGOT! Just as well. My husband ate, almost fell asleep during dinner, and now he's snoozing in the recliner chair while I'm typing
away. However, I forgot why I was posting. I think it had something to do with my new hobby, painting. But maybe it had something to do with my 99 cent books on Amazon.

Also, I sent a picture to post, but I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT!

No comments: