Sunday, May 8, 2011

AMAZON KINDLE AND STUFF

I've just published Miss Dairy Queen on Amazon Kindle as an ebook. I've decided to become my own publishing company. Me and Amazon are doing this together. And I'm going to sell every book I write for 99 cents! 99 CENTS! Doesn't get any better than that. Miss Dairy Queen was formerly titled Cornflower Blue, so if you bought it, don't buy this one unless you really like the cool cover. I love those calves! I'm also selling Medicinal Remedies and Bless us Father for 99 CENTS. I'm working on a sequel to Miss Dairy Queen, California Gals, and it should be finished this summer.

Here's the scoop on Amazon Kindle books. In order to buy and read them on a device, you must be a registered Amazon user, register your reading device, and you must download the Kindle application onto your reading device. Following is a list of reading devices in addition to the KINDLE itself:
iPad
iPhone
iPod touch
PC
MAC
Blackberry
Android-based devices.

When I got my iPad I gave Mom my Kindle. My husband registered his iPad on my Amazon account, and I also registered my Verizon Droid on Amazon. We all share books that way. I buy one book and can download it onto all 4 devices.

And yes, I DO read books on my Droid. I always have it with me and have been stuck in waiting rooms many times and am grateful to have a book to read. Okay, I know I'm an addict. But hey, there are worse addictions.

Please, please, please buy and read my books!

No comments: