Monday, November 12, 2012

TOURING FULLERTON/COMPUTER GLITCH

I'm a bit frustrated. I wrote an entire blog about Touring Fullerton and when I went to copy and past it I lost it. It disappeared into thin air. I've never had that happen before. Anyway, this is a pretty tree at the Fullerton Arboretum. We spent the day yesterday touring Fullerton with our friends from Finland. It was nice to see the city I live in through their eyes. My days are usually so busy that I drive around without stopping to look. We've lived here 14 years and I've only been to the Arboretum once. Rex had never been there. Wahoos Fish Tacos has been in downtown Fullerton for years and we'd never been there until yesterday. They have the very best fish tacos I've ever eaten. Delicious! I have a new appreciation of the city of Fullerton now thanks to seeing it through the eyes of a tourist. I should do that more often.

No comments: